Join Mark on Monday Mornings for weekly group lessons for mountain dulcimer at a fraction of the cost of one-on-one lessons. These sessions are designed for multiple levels, however, students who are brand new to the dulcimer would benefit more from a one-on-one lesson. Mark will differentiate his instruction for each lesson to cater to every level so there will be something for everyone to take away and apply.
Lessons & Repertoire
Mark uses tunes that offer opportunities to learn and apply musical and technique concepts. Your tuition not only holds your spot in the class but also includes each week’s handouts that Mark will write just for YOU!
This class meets weekly in March for one hour at 11 AM Eastern via Zoom.
Need to miss one? Not a problem. Mark will record them for you!
3/6 Week 1: Something French
3/13 Week 2: Something Waltz
3/20 Week 3: Something with Hammer-Ons/Pull-offs
3/27 Week 4: Something Classical
Reserve your spot for these 4 weekly lessons for just $99!
- I’m interested but am not available when the class happens. Will I get enough out of the class if I can only watch the videos after the fact?
- ABSOLUTELY! I have several people who have done this in the past AND you don’t have to “only watch” the video after the class. You have ME to ask questions whenever you have time to review the video.
- What level is this class for?
- Almost ALL Levels! I write the arrangements and teach so novice through advanced players have ways to adapt the TAB to their levels. If something is too hard, I show an easier way. If something is too easy or plain, I show a harder but more interesting way. This course is not, however, the best one for rank beginners though.
- Why aren’t the tunes listed that you plan to teach?
- Because I want to use YOUR feedback and interests to shape the course.
Use my contact page to email me with any questions you might have.
There are no reviews yet.